INTERNSHIP AT CONSULATE GENERAL
Internships at the Consulate General of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in Vancouver - Canada are unpaid positions providing students with practical experience in the areas of research, administration and General Management. The Consulate General can offer internships to students as volunteers or for academic credit. The Consulate General employ interns during their school years and also in the summer. Students can earn work experience by participating in an internship.
Participating interns at the Consulate General as a gain on-the-job training integrates education, career development and public service, while we are hosting interns benefit from the contributions of creative and innovative students.
Benefits to Students:
- Career related experience
- Gains practical knowledge in international relations
- Opportunity to explore career avenues
- Valuable work experience for their resumes
- Potential to earn academic credit
- Increased self-confidence
- Enhances conventional classroom learning methods
- Letter of recommendation from the Consulate General
The program will be open to public when consulate announces an available internship position with all details.
- این آدرس ایمیل توسط spambots حفاظت می شود. برای دیدن شما نیاز به جاوا اسکریپت دارید